Who doesn’t love pancakes?! Especially chocolatey ones? And healthy ones? Yaaasss!
Super simple & quick to whip up, these pancakes require only 3 ingredients! …or 4, if you count a little splash of mylk. They are dairy free and sugar/ sweetener free too!
What you need:
__ 1 ripe banana
__ 3 tbsp chocolate protein powder (I used That Protein)
__ 1 egg
__ splash of mylk (whichever’s your fave – almond, oat, rice, coconut, etc.)
__ coconut oil (for cooking)
My fave is obviously peanut butter and berries or caramelised banana. But you can top them with whatever you like!
– put all the ingredients (apart from the toppings) into a food processor/ blender and whiz them up until smooth.
– heat up a frying pan and melt roughly a teaspoon of coconut oil.
– once the pan is hot, put around 1 & 1/2 tbsp of the mix on the pan to form a pancake. Spread it out a little using the spoon to form a nice, round shape.
– cook on medium heat for a couple of minutes.
– flip them over & cook for a couple more minutes until cooked through.
– when done, stack them up on a plate and add your toppings & enjoy! xo
// If you try this recipe, please let me know how it went in the comments below!
& tag me in your delicious photos on Instagram @deeudre